These banana pops are so easy to make and are great for kids who like to help in the kitchen.
I saw the idea on Chocolate Covered Katie.
- bananas (Or try this idea with strawberries, pineapple, etc.)
- yogurt of choice (I used Nancy’s organic whole milk yogurt)
- granola of choice (I have a homemade recipe here) or crushed graham crackers
- add-on ideas: chocolate chips, coconut shreds, cinnamon, raisins, slivered almonds, etc.
- popsicle sticks to insert in the bananas
Pour granola into a very shallow dish or plate. Peel bananas, cut in half, and insert popsicle sticks. Dip into yogurt (or coat with a knife), then roll into granola and add-ons. (I stuck the chips on by hand, after rolling in the granola.) Place on a parchment or wax-lined tray and freeze. Keep uneaten pops in the freezer.